Tuesday, January 19, 2010

One more thing.

I sent out the final email update this week. . . so I hope you got your copy! If you didn't receive the email update, just let me know and I will send you another copy!

I did think of one more thing. . . .

IF we receive LOTS of rain. . . .AND you are driving from Richmond. . . AND you get clear down HWY D before you encounter the low spot that COULD flood. . . .I thought turning around and going clear back to Richmond would probably be very frustrating.

SO. . .you can go back to HWY 13. . .

turn left or North onto HWY 13. . .

turn left or west onto SW Price Drive/Co rd. 431. . .

turn left or south onto Knutter rd. . .
this road turns into West 230th St. .
which turns into HWY C. . .

Follow HWY C until you encounter HWY D. . .turn left or East on to D. . .

Drive until you see Wilderness Camp Road. . .turn left and follow the signs!

I am sure there are many different little roads that will get you there faster. . .

I just googled Maps and found this route! Hopefully no one will need this information, but with all the rain they are calling for and all of the melting snow. . . you never know!!!

If we find out the road is flooded, we will post it here!!!!


No comments: