Monday, September 17, 2012

February 2013 Retreat!!

I absolutely LOVE our fun, girl's weekend we host every February.  

It is absolutely the best time ever.

I mean ABSOLUTELY! :)




Well, we have the planning in the works. . . .

The dates are set for

February 15, 16, 17, 2013!!

We will be holding this at the fabulous Residence Inn by Marriott!

We are so lucky to have such a fabulous place to host our event!  

We love the hotel and the staff!

This hotel is located in the Northland of Kansas City right off I-29. 

Close to the airport, lots and lots of shopping, and lots of restaurants.




It is just so fun to get together with a bunch of gals. . .hang out, chat, laugh, and maybe even scrapbook a little.

It really is the best time EVER!



We are about to open up Registration.  

Be on the look out in your inbox for the full details.

If you aren't on my email list and would like to be, just shoot me an email
mereburgess@gmail.com



We do expect this retreat to fill up fast, but we do keep a waiting list.  

Just let me know if you would like your name added to it.



Some new things we are considering this year. . . 

Half-table registrations
Scrap in your room registrations


Something we are planning on is. . .

A  very, special guest Teresa Scrivens.
I am so excited for you to meet her, if you don't already know her, and I am so excited about her classes!  


If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask!

We are hoping to make 2013 the BEST retreat ever.  Absolutely!




No comments: