Monday, October 8, 2012

Filling up Fast!

Just a couple of things.


First. . . . Make sure your name is on my Retreat List!  


        (if you are wanting to attend, anyway!  Otherwise, I don't really need it :))



Second. . . . Payment in full is due by Nov. 1!  


          (please mail these to me or deliver in person.  Whichever is handiest.)



If you do not have a registration form, I have posted a link on the right of this page.  



Our retreat is filling up fast.  

I would really hate it if someone was counting on attending and inadvertently was left out!

I mean I would really hate it!

I love all the gals who have attended our retreats and I would love for them all to come back!

We also have lots of new gals who are wanting to attend.

We just really know how to have a good time!

That's all I needed for now!  Let me know if you have any questions!




No comments: